Become a true non-smoker (not just a smoker who is courageously resisting cigarettes).
Everyone knows someone who has quit smoking but still says they’d like one:
with a drink or after a meal.
to relieve stress.
when they are feeling bored.
As they are psychologically dependent
And what a terrible place to be, having to deny yourself something you want all the time!
That’s why I use an approach that helps you become a true non-smoker, not just someone who is resisting smoking.
The ‘stopped smoker’ courageously resists having a cigarette, while the non-smoker couldn’t think of anything worse than smoking. That’s if they give it a thought at all!
My approach to smoking cessation changes the unconscious mind of a smoker to an effortless non-smoker.
No longer will you be controlled by the need to smoke. No more planning your day so you can smoke, no more running outside at work or at parties, no more worrying whether you have enough cigarettes left. Most importantly, no more stressing about what smoking is doing to your health.
6 questions to check if you are ready to quit:
- Can you recall times before you ever fell into smoking? Yes/No
- Do you ever ‘forget to smoke’ or not think about it because you are in a non-smoking environment such as on a commercial flight or visiting someone in hospital? Yes/no
- Can you envisage using other non-toxic means to meet your needs for overcoming boredom, nervousness or wanting a break? Yes/no
- Do you still trot out the party lines like: “I could get run over by a bus tomorrow!” or “my uncle Ted smoked 80 a day all his life and it never did him any harm!” Yes/no
- Do you genuinely want to look out for and support your body? Yes/No
- Do you love smoking enough to potentially sacrifice your life for it? Are the tobacco companies’ profits important enough to you to generously handover your health? Do you genuinely feel that having something to do with your hands is a fair exchange for your time here on Earth? Yes/No
If you answered ‘Yes’ to everything but the last question, then you’re already well along the path towards becoming a true non-smoker. Let hypnotherapy help you take those final steps.